A Microsoft Windows software application, RepliCheck analyzes media to identify copyrighted works to reduce the risk of replicating pirated content. It quickly scans a CD, DVD, Blu-ray or disk-based file for copyrighted music, movies, TV and software and identifies the owner of that content.
• Fast — Less than 5 minutes per CD, DVD or Blu-ray
• Automatic Documentation — The system provides automated reporting
• Accurate — Better than 99% correct identifications and with no false positives
• Extensive — Database contains over 12 million copyrighted songs, videos and software titles
• Versatile — Identifies all common audio CD formats
• Reliable — Guarantees fast, reliable service 24 hours a day
• Peerless — The core technology is protected by several patents
• Recognized — The Worldwide Anti-Piracy Compliance Program of the Content Delivery and Storage Association (CDSA) recognizes RepliCheck for its effectiveness
Copyright Is Everyone’s Responsibility
The governing bodies of the music, movie/television and software industries are committed to defending artist and software publisher rights and are vigilant in tracking down replicators who engage in piracy. RepliCheck can help your company demonstrate commitment to copyright protection. The only safe way to verify the content being replicated is to identify each title before pressing and cross-reference it against the appropriate license documentation. But it is almost impossible for a human to have the knowledge base to identify the songs and software on every CD. In addition, it is time consuming and labor intensive, often holding up precious production time and equipment. RepliCheck eliminates the human processing time while providing a much more thorough copyright review.
Intelligent Music Identification
Audible Magic developed RepliCheck using its proprietary media identification technology. Its patented content-based identification system quickly, accurately, and definitively identifies files simply by “fingerprinting” to them. It does not rely on watermarking or embedded data to identify the content, so there is no way to fool the technology.
Audible Magic has partnered with major and independent music labels as well as movie and television studios to create one of the largest media databases in the world.